On November 19, 2019, Italia 1 broadcast an 18-minute report on the Phonegate scandal in its “Le Iene” programme, which was devoted to in-depth coverage of current Italian and international issues.
- [Press release] According to a study by Credoc, the French are increasingly concerned about the danger of cell phone waves
- [Tribune] 5G is testing the limits of trust
- [Press Release] FDA confirms health risk of interference between cell phones and cardiac implants
- [Press Release] U.S. court orders FCC to explain standards meant to protect health of cell phone users
- For Professor Olivier Cachard: “This phonegate should have had three happy consequences”.