After several months of work and reflection, we are launching the first criminal action in the context of the Phonegate health and industrial scandal. A press conference will be held in Paris on Monday, April 15, 2019 at 10:30 am in the presence of attorney Elizabeth Guélot, Co-founder of Platform V for Verdict, attorney Elias Bourran, member of the Phonegate lawyers’ consortium and Dr Marc Arazi, President of Phonegate Alert. The meeting will be broadcast live on Facebook video on our Phonegate Alert page. Thank you in advance for your support.
- [Press Release] Revelation of the Chicago Tribune on the tests of the most popular cell phones in the United States.
- [First reaction] “New smartphone withdrawals in France: Time to move up a gear in Europe”
- [Press release] Nokia smartphone SAR: general deception suspected
- Phonegate scandal: where are we three years after the alert was launched?
- [Press release] Phonegate scandal: a criminal complaint against HMD GLOBAL OY (NOKIA)